Wednesday 16 May 2007

Cannes



Transport by busTransport by trainTransport by taxi



I often have the chance to go to Cannes because it’s not too far from my home in Nice. I like this dynamic and young town and its relations to the cinema industry.

Aka the city of the cinema, Cannes is rich in 7th art culture and a “Jet set” style like the luxurious hotels in the Croisette where every May, major film stars stay, during the very famous cinema festival founded in 1939.
The commune has splendid small islands called Lerins island. the Saint-Honorat island is the largest, which shelters an old monastery founded between 400 and 410 AD.

Cannes is also known for its night life, its fashion spirit and its night clubs.
This is Cannes, if you come to visit I advise you to come in May, because the festival is worth seeing, summer is starting and the beaches start to fill. I also recommend you stay at the
Citadines Cannes Carnot hotel.

Map




No comments: